- An itinerary of wonderful wineries
- All wine tasting fees at each winery (most tours)
- Safe and comfortable transportation to said wineries
- Secure storage of your purchases and belongings
- Ample chilled, bottled water served aboard the vehicle
- Lively commentary, colorful history, and pertinent information provided by your tour guide/driver
There is no set schedule of wineries. Our tour drivers like to customize your tour to take advantage of the best winery experiences available on that day. They take a great deal of pride in the winery itineraries they put together. With so many wonderful wineries in this area, there is no reason to put on a “one size fits all” wine tour. We welcome input and will try to accommodate your requests. On Saturdays we must pre-schedule the appointments so there may be less flexibility than during the week, although you may make requests at the time of booking, online or by phone.
Depending on the tour package you selected, we will taste at two to four different wineries and/or tasting rooms.
We welcome input and will try to accommodate your requests. Saturdays we pre-schedule the appointments so there is less flexibility than during the week, but you may make requests if you book online or by phone. If you have purchased a private tour, we are happy to take you to the wineries of your choice as long as those wineries permit us to visit that day and allow groups of your size and composition. Please let us know of your preferences in advance so that we can make reservations at the wineries well in advance. If you are not on a private tour, your driver will take responsibility for planning the best tour possible for the entire group.
- Rave reviews from previous tour groups
- Wine Selections
- Warm & friendly service
- Wine and/or atmosphere preferences of guests
- Amenities available (Music, special events, food pairings, facility tours, etc)
Some winery experiences take longer than others. The average is about 45 minutes to an hour at each winery in order to visit the scheduled wineries. We are casual and accommodating and want to make sure all our guests have a memorable experience.
Everybody! Our guests are easy-going, social people who are interested in wine, even if they don’t know much about it.
You will be fine. Your tour guide will assist you with any questions or concerns and the winery staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful. After the first winery, you will be a pro.
Our vehicles range in size from 6 to 55 passengers, so we can accommodate large and small groups alike, but we average 14 or fewer per tour. Tours may grow in size during the busy seasons of Spring and Fall.
Generally, we will never cancel a tour even if we only have one person booked on it, although some tours do have minimum guest requirements. We may cancel or reschedule a tour if conditions are unsafe to conduct the tour.
We have several tours that begin at various time between 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM, so there is something for everyone! We can also begin at custom times for private tours and events.
Our fleet consists of several different models including Chevrolet Suburbans, Lincoln Navigators, Mercedes Sprinters, mini-buses, vans, and 20, 25 and 55 passenger buses.
Reservations are required to attend our tours. We do have last minute availability for tours, so its always good to check and see. We close our online booking down 24 hours prior to the start of a tour, so guests must call to check availability within that time frame. It is best to book weeks ahead of time, especially for private tours and for busy dates such as spring and fall.
We collect 100% of your tour cost when you reserve your tour, which is fully refundable if cancelled, as described below.
We provide a full refund if you cancel at least 72 hours prior to your tour date for most tours. We will also work with you to reschedule for another date. If you do not show up for your tour and have not cancelled, there are no refunds.
We require a credit card to reserve your tour and payment in advance to hold your reservation. Payments may be split among guests in a group by phone or guests in a group may book separately online by noting the name of their group on the last page of their online booking.
A 15% gratuity is added to all tours, but guests may add gratuity if they are pleased with their service, the industry standard is 20%. If you are ever dissatisfied with your guides service, contact us immediately and we will make the necessary adjustments and/or refunds of gratuity.
Absolutely! They work hard to make your experience as enjoyable as possible and will appreciate your tips. If you are pleased with their service during your tasting, you can either tip them with a credit card if you make a purchase or tip them in cash after your tasting.
Wine tasting fees range from $12.00 to $35.00 per guest. These are fees charged by the wineries, compensating them for the wine they pour for guests. With most Majesty Tours, all of your wine tasting fees are included in the cost of your tour, and your tour guide will handle all the details so you can enjoy the experience. You should check the specific tour page on our website to see which fees are included with your tour.
Sales tax is charged on all tours at a rate of 8.25%, our booking service charges a 3% booking fee, and we DO NOT charge any fuel fees to our guests.
Casual attire and comfortable shoes are recommended on tours. Tastings may be seated or standing and parking lots sometimes have loose rocks that can be a challenge in certain footwear.
Sometimes we can accommodate small children, but as a general rule we do not, especially on group tours. Guests on group tours often expect an adult oriented experience. Please give us a call if you have specific questions or to inquire about private tours.
We are pet lovers! Service animals are welcome on the tour and at the wineries, but we usually cannot accommodate pups otherwise, some guests on tours have pet allergies and we wish to keep their needs in mind as well. Some wineries allow non-service animal pets and some will not allow pets on the property. When pets are not allowed inside the winery, guests will usually not be able to participate in the experience with the other guests. Let us know when you book your tour if you have more questions about pets or wish to book a private tour.
Lunch is included in the cost of the Diamond Tour, the Sapphire Tour, the Spirit Tour and the Crown Jewel Tour. Dinner is included in the cost of the Tanzanite Tour, and a light snack is included in both the Ruby Tour and Diamond Tour.
A 15% gratuity is automatically added to all services, but if you are very pleased with the service and effort put forth by your driver or tour guide, you are most welcome to offer him or her additional gratuity. A 20% gratuity is considered the average for drivers and guides that offer good service. Your thoughtfulness will be greatly appreciated.
Yes! We have yet to limit any wine purchase due to storage concerns. Buy as much wine as you like. (Then buy some more wine!) Some wineries will pass on savings and discounts when you join their wine clubs and make same day purchases, so be sure to ask at the winery if you are interested.
Our goal, and the goal of the wineries, is to provide you fun and safe winery visits.
- Probably the best overall rule is to imagine if you were a winery owner or server, how you would like your guests to behave at your place. In some cases, they are inviting you to their home.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages are allowed at wineries OTHER THAN wine from that winery. This is a legal requirement that applies to “bonded facilities” (wineries) and our entire group will be expelled if just one person violates this rule, so please comply.
- Public intoxication is a crime, regardless if you have a designated driver or are in a limo/bus/shuttle. It is unlawful to serve or sell alcohol to an intoxicated person. Winery servers cannot serve anyone they suspect is over or near the “legal limit” of alcohol. It is a judgment call and winery management will support their TABC trained employees, and if you are advised you cannot be served please do not argue and just step away. Additionally, wineries, by law, will excuse the entire group if ONE person is considered “over the limit” of alcohol.
- Winery servers may also ask for IDs to confirm you are over 21. Sometimes, you may be asked more than once if you purchase a tasting at the register and taste at a different tasting area.
- Only employees are allowed to handle open bottles at the tasting bars. Please do not reach for a bottle to pour yourself.
- Please respect your fellow patrons in the tasting rooms. Disorderly, loud groups are a distraction to fellow guests trying to enjoy their winery experience. Please be aware and considerate.
- Saturdays and Holidays are busy days at the wineries. Staff members are striving to serve everyone equally and ensure everyone had a good experience. We appreciate your patience as you might experience a wait in line or for an accessible place at the serving area.
The driver inspects each vehicle before, during, and after each tour or rental. In the event of damage to the vehicle, customer shall assume financial responsibility for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company, including but not limited to vehicle cleaning, repairs or replacements due to breakage or burns, or any other damage to the vehicle interior or exterior. A minimum of $200 will be charged for an occurrence of harm or damage to the vehicle.
For the majority of our tours, you may cancel your tour or reduce the number in your party up to 72 hours prior to the tour date and receive a full credit or refund. We will generally offer a rain-check for cancellations or partial cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour, except for cancellations made within one hour of the scheduled tour time or if a guest fails to show up for the tour, which will result in no refund and forfeiture of payment. This policy also applies to partial cancellations (fewer people appearing than in the reservation).
You may consume alcohol on the vehicle, just be responsible. The wineries ask that no alcohol leave the vehicle while at their venues, including their parking lots. We always recommend that anyone bringing alcohol to consume in transit, also bring some snacks or food to keep something on their stomach. If you plan on sharing your alcohol, plan on sharing your food as well…
We have had groups as small as a single person, up to groups of over 100 guests. Each winery has different limits on the number of guests we may bring at once, so for very large groups, we generally split the group up into smaller groups and visit wineries in a round-robin manner, so that all guests will visit the same set of wineries, but at slightly offset times.